Thursday, February 23, 2012

oscars soiree anyone?


You know how I love an awards season - well, obviously the Elizabeth Taylor-esque jewel in the season is The Oscars. It's where the stylists save all the best frocks {what movies? It's totally about the frocks - and the odd tux...}

So guess how excited I was to see this clever idea - red carpet frocks on the big screen. Clever! Sadly I'll be working, but if it's on next year I think I'll grab a gang of gals and frock up.

Who's your prediction for best frock? I am DYING to see Michelle Williams, but am hoping there'll be some gasp-worthy-gorgeousness on display.

6 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Next year - will grab a close g/friend who loves the Oscars & we will go along if they hold it!! Just have to send baby boy to Nanna - baby girl will be in kindergarten - sob...already feel sad about losing her to the "institutionalised life" (as my mum called it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! (not the kinder part, that I totally understand...) x

      Delete
  2. What a great idea and for a good cause as well. Win win x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A top idea. I'm ALWAYS a sucker for a frock fest. Never jealous, just in awe of the perfection of it all. Enjoy PPMJ! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x