Friday, February 03, 2012

friday, no flowers, just martinis


Sorry again, busy again.

Hey, guess what I'm doing tonight? Going to a Madmen and Martinis cocktail party - hello.

So, last night, at 7.15pm I rushed out to Spotlight to buy myself some netting to make some kind of cocktail-esque hair piece. As you do when you're craft-challenged. Luckily I found an online tutorial that shows how to make one using some netting, a few tricky squishes and a couple of bobby pins - my kind of craft.

Shall take photos later to post over the weekend.

Have a fabulous friday and a wonderful weekend. x

6 comments:

  1. So jealous right about now. Mad Men. Martinis. Does it get any better?
    Looking forward to hearing all about it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds like fun...enjoy..cant wait to see the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Please do post photos. I am a definite Mad Men addict... how hot do they look in that pic!?
    Hope you had a fab time, I'm sure you did! :o) xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x