Thursday, November 11, 2010

tea and crumpets perhaps?

I'm well and truly sick of being sick, but according to those who've already fallen prey to this bug I can expect a few more days of it.

Sigh.

So far today I've eaten two slices of white toast with vegemite. Same as yesterday. So I've asked my hubby to buy some crumpets for dinner tonight. When I'm no longer feeling poorly I'm going to follow this recipe and make me some crumpets. These look so plump and delicious that my store-bought versions are going to look like measly little flat things in comparison. But still, a crumpet's a crumpet - can't complain about that!

6 comments:

  1. Get well soon. The sooner the better, I think I am a day behind you with this bug thing. Argh.

    And please, please make me some crumpets. They look to die for. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh PPMJ...sorry to hear you have been so unwell. Hope that crumpet did the trick? Tomorrow SURELY you will be better?! Hope so x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little blossom. Feel better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon!

    PS: Crumpets rule. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, I love crumpets! I always buy them in the shop though. I would never have thought to make them myself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x