Friday, November 12, 2010

friday flowers from favourite places

I love this shot of my wee lassie in a garden down in the Southern Highlands. I'm pretty sure she was about six here - and very into striking a pose - bless her socks.

And look at those tulips... Sigh.

Busy day today. I'm catching up with a friend from real life who became a bloggy friend - Corinne from Daze of My Life {I know, it's normally the other way round isn't it!}. I'm finally over my illness so we're off to the beach for coffee, chatting and watching her gals play on the sand. Thankfully it's a beautiful day in Newcastle today - I hope the whales come out to play!

Then I'm taking my niece pressie shopping. She's 16 and I'm taking her to get something fabulous in the make-up department for her formal next week - one gorgeous lipstick, nail polish or eye shadow - and we'll probably play around with other stuff while we're there.

You?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I KNOW that place. I believe it's up for sale at the moment too..!

    Have a great morning...so glad that you are feeling better at LONG last! I am dropping Daise at preschool then having a quiet day with my number 2 before back for pick ups. Very boring and exactly what I need.

    Have a GREAT weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous isn't it? Most of my flower shots are from down your way...

    Enjoy your day - sounds blissful. Corinne and I will raise a coffee cup to you this morning {9am meeting's too early for champagne - especially after an illness} xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magical photo. She is beautiful.

    Enjoy your day. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely morning it was! That coffee was really good too, almost as good as champagne!

    Thanks do much!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x