Friday, November 12, 2010

less than a week...

Squeeeeeee! Look at the cute kids at the London Premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1. Excuse me: Emma Watson: undoubtedly the most gorgeous thing to ever live? I was just over at Lainey Gossip reading all about Harry Potter and co. Lainey's possibly even a bigger Harry Potter fan than I am {she's been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!} and she says that the cast are just so deliciously unaffected by their fame, enthusiastic and just so sweet. Disney could take notes on how to raise child stars couldn't they? Obviously there's also a world of difference between LA and London...

Can. Not. WAIT till next week. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

5 comments:

  1. Miss L cannot wait either.

    I am about to start reading the books. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten into the whole Harry Potter thing. Was thinking it would be a purchase for Nugget for Christmas this year so we can start reading together :) I think the male actors (in particular) look too old to be in Grade school? Emma Watson is a complete doll! Enjoy the movie! I await your review with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Emma wearing a pixie do? WELL WHY THE HELL AM I GROWING MY HAIR OUT? I AM CUTTING MY HAIR TOMORROW. And wearing red lipstick..

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I also think Rupert and Daniel are bonafied creepy looking. Have always thought so. AGH!!! I may go chop my hair off right now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x