Saturday, November 27, 2010

say aaaaahhhhhh

Oh, I do so love the weekend. Last night our gal had a friend over for a sleepover so while they swam in the pool hubby and I sat in the pavilion and ate chips and sipped on an icy cold beer. Hello, bliss. I also helped my niece make her cake - well, I supplied the fondant, colourings and KitchenAid - and lots of ooohs and aaahs. It looks fabulous - I'll try to snap off a shot tonight.

Today hubby's taking the gals to buy the birthday pressie - while I do a little more work - just a tad. Then it's party followed by a trip to the Red Lantern Markets - I'll tell you what, Newcastle's market scene is positively blossoming at the moment. Love it!

So, you, what are you up to? Tell me, tell me, tell me do.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely evening. Pools are the best toys ever!! KitchenAid happiness lasts forever - then you start buying it gifts, like a pasta maker & all it's accessories. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit I've already bought the ice cream maker for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm mad for Peroni's at the moment. Such a drinkable beer. I've never been a beer person before... this could be the end. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peroni's probably my favourite beer - and I'm not a big beer drinker either. I do love a classy Italian though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pool? Did you say pool? And that gorgeous pavilion of yours. Markets. Kitchenaid. A party. Serious envy happenin' here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x