Thursday, October 08, 2009

yes ma'am

We're off on a week's holiday on Monday, so I've got a lot of work to do before we leave to ensure it's a stress-free and relaxing trip. Hence, I'll need a lot of discipline to get it all done. Hence, these shoes! Mr Pucci's designed these for the woman with a servant who's happy to get down low and go, go, go with all those buckles. I must say, you know those nights that you come in late and can't be bothered removing your make-up? Well imagine the damage these 4.5 inch heels could cause the Egyptian cotton sheets...

Oh well, a gal can dream. Over on net-a-porter they've teamed these with a bandage dress for the ultimate in va-va-VOOM. I love the detailing on the toes - peer in and check it out - it's pretty darned spesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x