Friday, October 30, 2009

mini ha ha

We're off to a school trivia night tonight, amazingly, my first-ever trivia experience. I'm beside myself, as I have a head full of trivia that I'm dying to share. But, you watch, tonight, I'll know nothing... Will still have fun though!

For our table of ten I'm taking some nibblies to share. Red wine and crispy pancetta risotto balls {make risotto in the usual manner, then pop them in mini muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes or so till the tops are crispy} and mini steak sarnies {with caramelised red onions, garlic mayo and a sirloin sliced into rounds and served on sourdough baguette}.

Yum.

3 comments:

  1. ooohhhh, how exciting! you have to tell us how you go.
    enjoy the night and i'm sure your friends will love the nibblies even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathie, it was a fun night - we came third in the comp - first for fun! Nibbles a big hit!
    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Nice Post. It’s really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks" how many calories in a bottle of red wine This type of article is interesting and fun to read. I like reading and I am always searching for informative info like this.
    This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. how much blood is in the human body in pints Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We have uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x