Wednesday, October 21, 2009

frock treatment

If I were ever going to spend an obscenity on a fashion item, it'd be one of these. If you could have a little black dress that makes you look as va-va-voom as a Herve Leger, well, what more would you need? Seriously, I'd carry my purse around in a coles green shopping bag if it meant I could afford one of these perfectly engineered beauties.

I was watching my new obsession the other night, The Real Housewives of New York, and Brittany totally rocked a Herve. With her bod she could probably also rock a Glad Garbage Bag - but still, you get my point. A Herve is now my current fashion covet. And with the US dollar being almost equal to the Aussie...

2 comments:

  1. Oh lady I hear you! Am also wanting said Herve and as for Housewives have found myself addicted as well...am no longer ashamed to say so. How about Kelly? She is the biggest high school bitch in a 40yr old body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly - don't get me started on her - what's with the hair twirling and that confrontation with Brittany??????EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x