Tuesday, August 04, 2009

time-saving tuesday

You know that the best way to save time is just to get in and do it, don't you? Well, here's a great way to stop procrastinating and just get things done. Give yourself a time limit. Say, I'm going to clean the kitchen, or, file paperwork for 30 minutes and then set a timer and get to it. Don't let anything distract you! Set your mobile to silent, don't automatically check emails, set any kiddies in front of the electronic babysitter... do whatever it takes to not distract you from the task at hand.

Seriously, you'll be amazed at what you can achieve in a specific, designated time period.

Ready? Set? Go!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, my girls are currently colouring in and doing craft - I've set myself 20 minutes of net time :P Maybe I should hang out some washing? Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the girls can play in the sunshine while you're hanging out the wash - it's when you're indoors and on-line that they need the distraction of craft and colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x