Thursday, August 20, 2009

solid gold

The sky's all grey again today, so I needed something shiny to give me a lift. These'll do.

We're going to a ball next month. On the harbour, very swishy. These shoes would look magnificent there. Although it's in one of the old dockyard buildings where they may be gaps between the floorboards - a skinny heel's worst enemy. Best wear a pair of old faves and save my cash for filling my vegie garden. My dress is floorlength so I could wear havaianas and nobody would notice {except me, cause I'd be uber-short...}. But c'mon, you need heels to dance in - and quaff champagne in. Don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I am seriously contemplating nude Loubies for summer. One last spendthrift hurrah before I leave the nets – stop me?
    I am spring shopping madly before my spending ban sets in on September 1.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x