Monday, August 17, 2009

monday must-do



The next few weeks look to be busy, busy, busy so I'll be getting ahead of myself and ensuring I have plenty of work finished well ahead of deadline - just so I never have to say no to any work!

The house is in pretty good shape, tidyness-wise, I don't have any pressing laundry I need to do, so tonight, I'm going to tidy my study and prepare to sit in front of this lil computer of mine and type and type and type. Yes, I do think I'd write better on this pink pretty here on this post, but, realistically, my silver iMac is far more practical - and still uber-stylish.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, as cute as that typewriter is-- I'm so glad I don't have to use one! Yippie for technology, hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x