Sunday, August 17, 2008

sunny sundays

There's a whiff of Spring in the air today. The skies are achingly blue, my garden's filled with the intoxicating scent of jasmine and mini verdant leaves are budding all over my Robinia tree in the front yard. I'm a sucker for all the seasons and love to greet and acknowledge every one. So today, to honour the coming of spring, a little cleaning is in order. Dust has settled over almost every surface in my kitchen and living room thanks to a combination of heavy earth works in the backyard and ill-fitting windows in a 100 year + house. A couple of clean cloths, a bucket of hot water spritzed with a few drops of lime essential oil and a good scrubbing arm will see them right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x