Wednesday, August 20, 2008

opposites attract

Here's a new motivational method I'm trying. See, the thing is, I loathe repetition. Sometimes I'll think, "If I have to unload this dishwasher one more time, I'm pretty sure screaming will result". But of course, I do have to empty the dishwasher as it's one of my chores. So I'm going to try doing a George Costanza and do things in the opposite way. Instead of starting at the top of the dishwasher and working my way down, I'll work my way up. Making the bed? I'll start on my side, then move around to Matt's. I'll sweep the bedrooms, then move toward the kitchen... It'll work, my brain's easily amused and confused. Surely with my new program of rewards and re-works things'll start to happen around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x