Monday, April 15, 2013

{faux} meal planning monday


It's not really meal planning monday as we're off on holidays tomorrow and the only plan I have is to cook as little as possible! We'll be driving up that tree-lined-drive tomorrow to fave getaway place. A holiday house we've been visiting with our friends since 2009! The only plan we have is for a duck confit and champagne night on arrival, locals pizza night at the pub on Thursday - and a dinner at Eschallot in Berrima on the Wednesday or Friday night.

Aside from that we'll wing it.

Bliss.

Bring it on Burrawang.

10 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time - you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Deb, am very much looking forward to relaxing - and reading my bookclub book! x

      Delete
  2. Have a brilliant time!! Oh and a glass of bubbles for me! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds divine, enjoy your week and umm, reading the book!!!
    Cheers xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will - and I plan on FINISHING the book as I can sit in the sunroom, wearing my glasses and I shall breeze though it x

      Delete
  4. Blissful for sure. The other word is enjoy so hope you so just that. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall totally enjoy my blissful time away that you Mimsie x

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x