Friday, July 01, 2011

flowers for friday




Glittery {real} roses spotted in Tesco! Showgirl Roses! Loving London already...

PS: Jetlag update = minimal jetlag - hurrah. I had a 90 min nap yesterday afternoon then went to bed at a very respectable 9.30pm and slept till 8.30am - hurrah hurrah! Gal stayed up till 9pm and woke at 8am Beautiful. I swear that sitting out in the beautiful sunshine yesterday and going for a walk helped. So off to the seaside we go.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Those roses are a little bit Essex and I LIKE it! Moreso I LOVE that you are blogging! From the other side of the world! Like it's business as usual! Thanks PPMJ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that the jetlag is minimal - yippee.

    Glorious roses, how do they make them glitter like that.

    Now go off and enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x