Monday, July 18, 2011

lovely lyon


We overnighted in Lyon en-route to Provence. Gorgeous town. We stayed in the old town - across the road from this vision in the window of Dior.



This incredible laneway filled with eateries is just one of the reasons why I want to head back to Lyon - no wonder it's famous for food. It was like Melbourne on steriods.


Love everything about this place - divine. The whole french culture around food is just brilliant. It's something special, something to share with friends, and something to enjoy. I've enjoyed every, single mouthful - let me tell you.

4 comments:

  1. Lyon is underrated! We loved it. My husband actually preferred it to Paris. I'm glad you loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved Lyon too...a wonderful wonderful city. I am loving your photos, thanks so much for sharing a little of your adventure with us! Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you get to eat all this fab food, walk miles everyday and come back fitter than ever and the size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to travel. Missing you. X

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x