Monday, July 04, 2011

big red


There are many things I love about English produce {seriously, the supermarkets here make me salivate} but it's the berries that are the real beauties. Have a look at these rich, red strawberries {no hard white centres} and these raspberries that are the size of golf balls. We're off shopping this afternoon where I'm going to buy more black raspberries {oh my!}, currents and every other type of berry on the shelf.

We're all totally bursting with antioxidants at the moment. Loving!

4 comments:

  1. This big red is so loving your trip, PPMJ. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are few things we can't do in Oz, but berries is one of them. They're so much better in the northern hemisphere. Hope you're having a fabulous time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you get to Waitrose....you will seriously salivate there! And the Harrods food hall is always to die for.... Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about your trip here in the UK... and British Strawberries are one of my favourite things of summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x