Friday, July 22, 2011

to market, to market


While the husbands are off in the RV we're trying to have a relaxing holiday, but still sightsee. So what we've been doing is planning our day around a nearby town's market and then just exploring the town afterwards. This morning we went to the nearby Villacrose - the town with that gorgeous café and cake.
Check out these tomatoes - and yes, they're as tasty as they look.


See these melons in the foreground? They look just like rockmelon {cantalope} but oh, they taste ever-so-much sweeter.



I am OBSESSED with these metal signs - could anything be more adorable than this sign outside the butchers? With that building in the background? I know - I can't stop snapping pics.




And look at this gorgeousness framed by a metal gate. My friend C pointed it out to me on the way into town, and I had to stop on the way back to the car to take the shot - took me forever to frame it within the metal...

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics!!
    Living vicariously through you by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely Linda (sorry for alliteration). SO jealous you have caught a glimpse or two of the Tour too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't stop snapping pics...great to see them

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x