Thursday, April 23, 2009

halston, we have no problems

Ooooh, me likey. I'm having a bit of a Halston moment - at the moment. After watching Gok's Fashion Fix, and seeing a few deeevine Halston frocks I'm harkening back to the Studio 54 era. Now, while I'm not a boot gal {I have calves and calves + boots = no} my heart stopped upon spying these. I adore the heel height, the buckles, the cutouts, the suede, the colour - delicious. I think my divine friend Ms M would look perfecto in these - particularly with her grey tulle skirt...

1 comment:

  1. Pretty soon I need to do a post on how I need to be rich just to feed my obsession with Pucci, Missoni, and Halston dresses. I'm certain I was meant to wear these frocks. Oh and those boots too. Mr. Trump, can I have my raise now?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x