Thursday, April 23, 2009

the great escape

See this? This is the expression of unmitigated joy and glee on my cat's face when he escaped down the side of the house today {can we pretend that the verdant weed situation is some kind of freestyle native garden?}

Mulberry is meant to be an indoor cat, but lately he's been apoplectic about that title and would prefer to be known as The Happy Wanderer. Now, if British Shorthairs weren't such good hunters I'd probably be okay with that, but the lizard population in my garden would beg to differ. After pouncing on them for about an hour, my husband came home and coaxed this recalcitrant kitty into his arms. Maybe I need to create a little kitty run for him in the courtyard - or pop him on a leash...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x