Wednesday, April 01, 2009

dirty girl

How could you not want to seriously immerse yourself in household chores with products as beautiful as these? I do so adore Cath Kidston's eye for design, wandering into her store in Wimbledon my delighted peepers didn't know where to alight. 

Products as pretty as these wouldn't be stashed under the sink - they'd be left proudly on display - and I'd have no excuse for dirty dishes or stains on my clothes - now would I?

Oh, and with my in-laws on holiday in the UK... surely they could sneak me home that teensy bar of stain removing soap... Must go on-line and check out what's available and write up my begging list,


1 comment:

  1. I cannot bear to part with my pink grapefruit Method dishsoap. It's just too heavenly. Those these ARE darling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x