Wednesday, November 19, 2008

no boys allowed



Gentlemen, tune out now, 'cause you're not going to care for this rant. Ladies, may I have your attention. As a woman I've spent years being bemused by products being aimed at me. Lately it's the deodorant aimed at keeping your underarms pretty (seriously - do I CARE?)... But the most recent one is a doozy - tampons with wings, designed to catch stuff the others miss.

Um, I don't get it. Aren't tampons meant to be, well, you know, snug and stuff? How exactly are these wings going to help? 

You know what? I have to buy tampons, I'm not happy about it, but I do. I don't need a ridiculous, superfluous reason to buy them (that said, that tampon ad, with the beaver? Funny)

Wings? Fly back to the starting board buster, you need to try harder than that.

1 comment:

  1. I bet these aren't comfortable to wear either and bet they have some sort of gross "feminine fresh" scent. I'm ok with not dealing with all this for more than a few months.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x