Tuesday, November 04, 2008

hop-a-long pink patents

Ouch. I was playing netball last night and caused myself a high-heel aversion injury - yep, I've sprained my ankle. Badly. It's swollen and purply blue, but I hopped my way into the study for a quick update. I'm off to the physio and to get an x-ray later on - it made an awful crunchy sound and then a crack when I fell, which surely isn't a good sign... However, at least my hubby has to pay me back for the months of nursing I undertook when he busted up his knee. 

Thank goodness there's a new channel on Foxtel which screens Northern Exposure - yay! Before Aiden won my heart on SATC, there was Chris in the Morning. Le sigh...

3 comments:

  1. I love Northern Exposure. I would have totally upped sticks to move to Alaska for Chris in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor PPMJ! First: Your ankle. I know exactly how you feel and my heart and fibia go out to you. Second: Chris in the Morning. I became a radio announcer and wore a lot of black skivvies and solid leather boots with no little influence from him. You'd think that somehow this blog was about you wouldn't you? But no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed had a few daydreams today and Chris was dressed as a cowboy... almost made up for my crutches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x