Friday, November 28, 2008

la la love

Today I am madly in love with my new discovery. Admittedly, it's something that's been around for a while, but hey, I'm a luddite/late adaptor, so forgive me my sins. 

Because, from next year, I'm purely working from home on a freelance basis (hurrah, and yet, eek) I'll need to be super dooper megalooper organised. So I recalled someone mentioning Google Calender - could be Nick, or anyone else who wants to put their hand up for it... and I'm besotted. It's easy to understand, update and read - sends you lovely email reminders and is quite possibly going to be my number one organisational tool. Plus, there's no wasting of paper scrawling out to-do lists, I can't lose it and it satisfies the anally retentive side in me. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I just received an email reminding me that in one minute I'm to start researching another story. Toodles x

1 comment:

  1. Google calendar does work well. Since I work strictly from home currently too, I am the queen of lists also. Wait, I always have been a queen of lists. I have entire notebooks devoted to lists.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x