Monday, March 31, 2014

meal planning monday


I needed this pop of cherry red to wake me up on this grey ol' morning. On days like this I'll be happy to see the end of daylight savings. I have a not-too-busy week this week, hurrah! Here's what's on the menu.

monday: my gal has late ballet tonight, I've got a butterflied chicken to cook on the bbq and serve with salads for dinner.

tuesday: my gal's netball team training - we don't get home till after 6pm, so I'll make spaghetti bolognaise for dinner tonight.

wednesday: my other team's netball training, while my gal has ballet. I'll make up Nigella's Greek Lamb chops in the morning and get hubby to throw it in the oven at 5:45. Then it'll be ready at 6.30 after my gal finishes dance class.

thursday: I have a netball committee meeting tonight. I'll make green chicken curry for dinner.

friday: it's the opening of the Newcastle Writer's Festival tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing Wendy Harmer tonight. I'll make a butterflied lamb dish on the bbq and serve it with beetroot, walnut, feta and green leaf salad before I dash out.

saturday: lots of Newcastle Writer's Festival stuff today. Takeaway for dinner in between sessions.

sunday: more Writer's Festival (including MY panel in the afternoon - eep!). I think I'll buy a bbq chicken and shred it into a vietnamese salad for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting week ahead! Have a great week. I'm looking forward to your panel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x