Monday, February 24, 2014

meal planning monday


Well good morning lovely, lovely people - how are things in your neck of the woods? I have a VERY big week on this week - no socially, but work-wise. So there shall be much pre-preparing and I'm sending my husband back into the kitchen again.

Here's what we're eating.

Monday: chicken schnitzel, mash, corn and broccoli - tonight's one of my few nights where I'm home early-ish, so I'll prepare this. My gal has ballet till 7:15 so she'll be starvational.

Tuesday: my gal's netball team start training - 5 - 6pm, so I'll arrive straight after work and help out. I will make a dish in the slow cooker in the morning - probably the chilli con carne I didn't make last week.

Wednesday: my netball team start training, again, 5 - 6pm. When I get home my husband will have prepared me a delicious dinner. Probably mexican I'd say.

Thursday: I have to drive to Port Macquarie and back today for work. BIG day. Thai takeaway tonight.

Friday: I'll have had Orientation Week activities all week at work, very fun and very full on, so I'll need an easy dinner. How about husband and child cook ME salmon on the bbq?

Saturday: nothing planned. Bliss. I think we should go out to dinner tonight.

Sunday: roast dinner night. Dare I cook my first pork belly since having my oven professionally cleaned in December? I think so!

image: housetothome.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. As usual, so well organised. I am hoping our weather will soon drop below 30ÂșC+ and can think about cooking hot meals once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mimsie, I don't know how you're holding up with all that heat! I must say that I'm glad to see autumn - I'm a bit over salads with everything!

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x