Wednesday, February 05, 2014

fill in the blanks

image: Jonathan Adler for Paperless Post



I do not care for blank spaces. In my ideal room, wherever eyes should alight, they should receive delight. So imagine my surprise when I realised that there is a wall in my kitchen that is blank. BLANK. It's not a wall you'd normally notice, which hopefully it explains why it's escaped my concern. In fact, it did have some rather lovely pics on it that migrated to my study when I redecorated. But now I have noticed that it's nude, and it's disturbing me.

I must rectify.

Don't you think I need a wall of travel pics interspersed with lovely text like the one above?

Onto it.

French word of the day: cuisine: kitchen.

4 comments:

  1. The hours of fun you'll have selecting your photos! We've had to put up with blank walls for two years now. I don't know why landlords have to be so unreasonable. Can't wait to buy our own place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I KNOW!

      Landlords should put up picture rails and supply picture wire - no house can look truly like a home without pictures!

      Delete
  2. I have an enormous empty wall with down lights and all just waiting for one bug fabulous artwork. Waiting, waiting, waiting its driving me mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what eventually decorates that blank wall with wonderful delights. Don't you forget to show and tell will you. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x