Monday, January 27, 2014

meal planning monday


Sorry this is late - it's a public holiday here today and I've been chilling out with my gal, swimming, lolling etc while hubby's been on a loooooooooon bikeride.

But we're now getting back into the swing of things for the new school year - my gal goes back to school on Thursday {and cannot wait!}. Here's what we're eating {at my gal's request}:

Monday: I have some chicken sausages from Aussie Farmers Direct, and I'm planning on cutting them in thirds and roasting them with potatoes, sweet potatoes, capsicum, zucchini and corn cobs. YUM!

Tuesday: homemade pizza.

Wednesday: Mexican fiesta as a back-to-school feast.

Thursday: chicken kebabs and salad.

Friday: duck confit to celebrate the end of school week!

Saturday: salmon on the bbq with salads.

Sunday: roast beef on the bbq with warm potato salad and greens.

Plus we'll be doing lots of back-to-school goods - banana muffins for breakfasts on the go, potato and chorizo pasties, bean salads and whatever else tickles my gal's fancy.

image from housetohome.co.uk

French Word of the Day: école - school!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I so love reading your meal plans. I was just thinking what to have for dinner tonight. We did salmon last night, I was a big 'salmon on the bbq' but I'm now obsessed with doing parcels of baking paper and chuck in the oven, throwing in whatever flavour combos. Last night was coriander, lime and chilli. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I NEED TO DO THAT! I have long-planned to do salmon parcels in oven, but couldn't think of the ideal flavour combo - this is IT! xx

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x