Sunday, November 10, 2013

too much fun!


Last night my hubby and I went with some friends to Glamarama at Newcastle Art Gallery and it was a hoot! Everyone was all frocked up, there was a DJ spinning awesome tunes, and Bob Downe was as hysterically fabulous as always. There was also a vintage photobooth where we got these cute shots to remember the night {everyone looks better in black and white don't you think?}

I got very crafty and framed it using the invitation from opening night as the background matt. Cute non?

Here's a few shots from the night - Newcastle Art Gallery sure knows how to throw a party!


The Prince of Polyester serenaded us. Bless.


There was fair-dinkum dancing around the handbags while drinking tequila sunrises - these gals know how to commit to a look bless them.


If there's ever anyone who knows how to 'strike a pose' it's Bob Downe. 


Oh no, is that Bob with a *gasp* woman? A very foxy woman in fact… Jane sure does know how to party - and I think she loves the Gallery as much as I do. 



There was always a line-up for the vintage photobooth - such an awesome way to record an awesome night. What a blast!

Can we do it again?

3 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous and I love the photobooth shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fab night. I too love the photobooth shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. newcastle stag do

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x