Monday, November 11, 2013

meal planning monday


Good morning! Apparently we're in for a week's worth of heavy rain {hurrah!} so no bbq on this week's meal plan. My gal's chosen the first two meals for the week - sadly I have to choose the rest. Let's see how I go.

Monday: chicken pot pie, mashed pumpkin, peas and corn.

Tuesday: spaghetti and meatballs.

Wednesday: roast beef with lots of roast vegies.

Thursday: grilled fish, steamed veg and lemon-roasted potatoes.

Friday: it's the opening of the Italian Film Festival, so I'm off to see something fab. I'll make a lovely Italian dish to eat before leaving, hmmmmm, perhaps I'll check out Nigelissima for inspiration.

Saturday: I'm going to Spiegelteint tonight - but not until the 9.30pm session. Lamb fillets, crusted with dukkah and served on a roasted chickpea salad will do.

Sunday: chicken with 40 cloves of garlic {if I can find Australian garlic at the markets!} with greens and mashed potato.

image from housetohome.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Yum, yum, pigs bum! That all sounds too good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some local garlic at the Farmer's Market on Saturday at Speers Point. It was from the stall that sells milk and a smallish range of vegies. I think it was $8 for a bag with easily more than 50 or 60 cloves in it. Hope they still have some this week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x