Wednesday, November 06, 2013

and the winner is...


It was a tough choice, but I loved Ali Jane's tale of her mother's 70s Green polyester pantsuit - can't wait to see you in it this Saturday night at Glamarama! Congrats Ali Jane. Either email me {pinkpatentmaryjanes@gmail.com} or send me a message via my facebook page to organise your prize.

Josanne, I have a very special consolation prize for you {no, it's not the Halston in the shot above…} contact me to find out more!

Thanks for entering - and see you at Glamarama this Saturday night!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Have just emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah, hurrah - I cannot WAIT to see this pantsuit! And the make-up to go with it - come say hi!

      Delete
  2. Damn I might have to try and slip into the Halston whilst I'm there Hahahaha. Thanks so much Linda. Josanne

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x