Monday, November 04, 2013

meal planning monday


Well hey, it's November - can you believe it's November? NOVEMBER! GAH! My daughter has her yearly exams this week, so it's brain-food central in this neck of the woods.

Monday: ballet lessons, then straight home for dinner and study. Spaghetti Bolognaise tonight.

Tuesday: salmon on the bbq, udon noodle salad with lots of vegies.

Wednesday: corn cakes with crispy bacon and salad. Sure, it's kinda a breakfast food, but still, delish.

Thursday: my gal's obsessed with flattened, grilled chicken breasts - it's her fave dish at the moment. I slice them thinly on the diagonal when I serve them, and they're ever-so-tender. I'll serve these with a warm french lentil salad and some greens.

Friday: garlic prawns, rice and green salad.

Saturday: hubby and I are off to Glamarama at Newcastle Art Gallery - have you entered to win tix yet? There'll be cocktails and canapes served by Roller Derby Gals on roller skates (the food's REALLY good at the Gallery - Sprout does the catering). Scroll down below and enter. Go on! My gal can have takeaway pizza as a treat.

Sunday: steak on the bbq with salad. To wind down.

Image from housetohome.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x