Friday, November 08, 2013

putttin' on the ritz




You do know that I love an excuse to dress up don't you? So tonight I'm dead-excited to dress up for Eddie's Supper Club - a New York Style Jazz Club that's opening Friday nights at Agosti on Darby Street. With a DJ spinning tunes from the 20s, 30s and 40s this is bound to be fun with a capital F! Can't wait to see some of the moves busted out on the dancefloor.

Tonight's the opening night, so my friend A and I are going along for a sneaky peek. I'm wearing a black frock with a swirly skirt, my new seamed fishnets, my red patent mary janes - and this lil capelet thingy above. I bought it for my 40th and haven't worn it since - but I think it'll just top off my outfit.

Tomorrow night's another chance to frock up for Glamarama at Newcastle Art Gallery. I don't know what I'm more excited about; the chance to dress up, catching up with friends, giggling at Bob Downe, seeing the Darnell Collection for the final time {sob!} or being served cocktails and canapés by babes on roller skates.

ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Hello weekend, I think I love you.

4 comments:

  1. They both sound fabulous. Want to hear all about them!!! And I'm in the next time you Supper Club, sounds perfectly swoon worthy. Unfortunately I would actually swoon (to the ground) if I went tonight :(
    I'm sure you'll look fabulous as always at both events...photo bomb Bob ok!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will PHOTOBOMB Bob like he's never BEEN photobombed! xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend, enjoy. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kakka - last night was a blast - and tonight looks set to be even more so! I hope you're well and happy lovely xx

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x