Monday, July 22, 2013

meal planning monday


Hello, I feel as though Spring is on its way {despite the 1 degree temps this morning...} hence this pic. So looking forward to dining al-fresco again. Okay, strap yourself in, here's my week. Busy!

Monday: netball training with my 10-year-old team and my gal has ballet. I'm going to make Nigella's Greek Lamb Chops with green salad.

Tuesday: netball training with my gal's team. Green chicken curry, rice and wilted greens.

Wednesday: my gal and I are off to see Sarah Blasko with my friend C. Can't wait! We'll have an early dinner of beef sliders.

Thursday: no plans. Yet. Steak and salad.

Friday: I'm off to Sydney to catch up with two very fabulous friends at a very fabulous New York Style restaurant. Can. Not. WAIT!

Saturday: It's just my gal and I tonight as hubby's got an event on with some friends. We might do dinner somewhere I think. Or cook together...

Sunday: I'm going to drinks at the Art Gallery, so when I come home we might have something easy that I've prepared earlier. Pan roasted chicken with french lentils perhaps?

And that's it. You?

French word of the day: la journée {la jour nay} The Day.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, yum, yum!!
    Gosh you do have a busy week! Enjoy!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never stop do you and yet you have time for all this wonderful forward planning. Guess you need to know in advance what you're doing. Fantastic dishes again sets my mouth watering. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x