Friday, July 12, 2013

flowers for friday


Happy Friday everyone! It's a busy old day here today - so I thought I'd re-share these gorgeous flowers from Underground Epicureans - aren't they sublime?

Well, my gal got braces yesterday. She looks fab, but oh, poor little thing with a sore mouth. I've been trying to give her lots of love, and soft foods to eat.

Tonight we've got friends coming to dinner, so we'll have an early Bastille Day celebration with all things French. I have French cheeses, duck confit and I'm making a tarte citron! Oh, and of course there's champagne chilling!

It's been a very foggy morning, so let's hope that means bright blue skies this afternoon. Have a fabulous Friday my lovelies xx

Whoops, forgot my: French word of the day: brouillard (brew- yard with a soft d at the end) fog! Weather is soooooooo much better in French!

5 comments:

  1. I hope for blue skies just for you. Thanks for sharing truly beautiful roses. Happy Friday to you and a great evening with your friends. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimsie, I think I need to go out and buy some roses just like these for my dining table tonight! x

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, your Bastille celebration sounds gorgeous. I am all on my lonesome so just got spinach pie and a banana from the corner store to cover off the food groups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the memories. My friend Mairead Wade does all my styling. If you ever need some she's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers, I love the colour! Enjoy your Bastille celbrations.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x