Monday, August 25, 2014

meal planning monday


Hey, look at me with three blog posts IN A ROW {well, days of posting, you know…} I'm in a super-organised mood at the moment. Spring's in the air and I'm determined to end the year on a high. So I'm back on the meal-planning mode this week.

Monday: caramelised chilli chicken thighs with glass noodles and greens.

Tuesday: beef burgers and lemon slaw.

Wednesday: chicken chipolatas, greens and mash.

Thursday: mexican tonight - quesadilla perhaps?

Friday: dukkah-crusted salmon, lemon potatoes and greens.

Saturday: we're off to my in-laws for dinner. There is a very good chance we'll have roast. :)

Sunday: I might have to fire up the bbq to get in the mood for summer. If it's really summery I'll do garlic prawns with a salad, if not, steak with a nod to France (simply seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper and grilled over the flames. Yum.)


2 comments:

  1. As usual a menu that would please the gods. You are fortunate I don't life near you or I'd be dropping in at odd times. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you did live nearby Mimsie - I'd love a natter over dinner with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x