Thursday, June 05, 2014

looooooong weekend


Is there anything that brings more joy to a full-time worker's heart than a long weekend? Especially one without netball (as much as I love it). I'm looking forward to a bit of relaxing and a meander down to the Olive Tree Markets (where I am totally going to indulge in a Doughheads Maple Pig Doughnut - yep, maple syrup icing and bacon!). See that chair? I'm going to sit in it and read. Oh yes I am.

I'm also going to catch up with many friends (friday night, sunday morning, sunday afternoon, then monday) and hang out with my family. My bike will also get a workout.

And there will be holiday planning. Do you know, that this time, in a fortnight, I will be at Hong Kong airport en-route to London. EEP! We have a six hour stopover, so we've booked into a private lounge where I shall be enjoying a hot shower and the chance to change clothes and stretch my legs.

Bliss.

Hurrah for long weekends!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your loooooooooong weekend. We had one last weekend for Western Australia Day. They are great for working people. I remember them well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO excited Mimsie, just for the opportunity to laze about and not rush out the door. Enjoy your weekend too x

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your long weekend, it sounds pretty good especially that doughnut!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x