Tuesday, May 27, 2014

paris when it sizzles


Pretty soon I'm going to have to stop pinching myself that I'll be in Paris soon - probably when I'm actually IN Paris I'd imagine.

There will be drinks here: Au petit fer a cheval - with its long, curved zinc bar. And there'll be plenty of baguettes from boulongerie such as these. Oh my. I'm desperately trying to work out my must-sees, luckily, as it's our fourth trip we've already ticked off a few things in the past.

Another dinner in the Musee d'Orsay is a must. And a trip up the Eiffel Tower - however, we might do it at night this time. Perhaps having dinner up there?

Any must-sees in Paris you have for me?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, stylish Parisians on bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were in Paris 4 years ago and had dinner at the Jules Verne Restaurant on top of the Eiffel Tower. It was an unforgettable experience, however we booked from here before we left as it's very popular. Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.davidlebovitz.com/paris/ This is one of my favourite Paris Food bloggers. I would trust this list and I'd love to hear from you what you find out. I really enoyed just hanging out in the Luxenburg Jardin last time we were there. I also loved my time at the Musee Rodin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Montmartre - just for walking in the little side streets. And check out the blog Make My Lemonade. She has a list of fabulous places in Paris. She writes in both English and French. How long are you coming over for? Excitement!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x