Monday, April 28, 2014

meal planning monday



School's back - hurrah! As is normality, or a sense thereof. So I'm back into this meal planning malarky. Here's what's on.

Monday: I have a workshop to attend after work, so my hubby and gal shall have to whip up a spaghetti bolognaise to feed themselves, and me upon my return.

Tuesday: my gal's netball training. Woo hoo! I'll make a green chicken, broccoli and potato curry tonight. With rice.

Wednesday: my 11-year-old's netball training. When I come home I'll serve up steak and veg.

Thursday: it's hubby's birthday on Sunday. We have most of his gifts ready, but still need a few more. We'll have to shop tonight to buy stuff. Then we'll get takeaway for dinner.

Friday: salmon on the bbq with roasted veg.

Saturday: chicken with 40 cloves of garlic, mash and greens.

Sunday: hubby's birthday - we'll head out for dinner - probably to The Burwood, the pub around the corner from us which does the best steak in Newcastle. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. All sounds very yummy as per usual. When do you ever get time to put your feet up and relax? I remember those days too when I was young and worked fulltime and had grandies stay on weekends etc. Now my days would be empty if not for my computer and my blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah for computers and bloggy friends hey Mimsie - they are the best x

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x