Friday, August 30, 2013

fabulous friday



Look at the pretty I saw in Newtown last weekend. I do love a colour contrast.

I have an exciting weekend planned. First of all, I'm off with a friend to check out the opening of a fabulous new restaurant (details to follow!). It's got a great team behind it, and is in a fabulous building so my hopes are high.

Tomorrow morning I have my 10-year-old's Grand Final (hurrah!) I've spent HOURS working on the game plan as I really want them to have the win they deserve. Fingers and toes crossed for us!

Immediately afterwards I'm off to a Travel Writing Course held by the Hunter Writer's Centre. Now, while I've had a few travel pieces published I'd really love to do more - so I can't wait to see what I learn. Should be fun!

Then it's Father's Day on Sunday - best make hubby a lovely breakfast and give him lots of pressies.

Have a fabulous Friday x

1 comment:

  1. Those colours are fantastic.
    Meant to comment earlier and wish the team all the best in the grand fnal. Hope it ended as you hoped.
    Hope you are all enjoying a great Father's Day today. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x