Tuesday, August 06, 2013

blue by you


Have you noticed how crazy-blue the sky's been lately? Friday morning was cold and crisp when I cycled into the city for the Renew Newcastle Creative Talks. I got to listen to the inspiring and awesome illustrator Liz Anelli as she waxed lyrical about her life and work.

Brilliant and uplifting.

I also got to check out this sky, against these fabulous buildings. What's not to love?

Today it's hotter, and very, very windy, and the sky's also a much paler shade of blue. It's so hot and windy that not only did I decide it's a sheet and doona washing day - it's a washing the couch covers day. Yep, I'll be regretting that when it comes to putting them back on tonight. I think I'll designate it husband's job...


French word of the day: laver {lav - air} wash.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo - love that building! Imagine the views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a magnificent building and a truly beautiful blue sky. We had skies like that the other day but now, fortunately, we are enjoying rain again over here in the west. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x