Friday, August 09, 2013

fabulous friday


Today is the start of my birthday weekend. Hurrah! Now that I've finally worked out how old I am {anything from 2 - 3 years younger than I thought I was - seriously} I am very excited about my birthday on Sunday.

And look - we started early with these lovely cupcakes my sister-in-law made for me at last week's family dinner. Aren't they gorgeous? Topped with violas!

I've got a few fun things planned this weekend. A cheese making class tomorrow with my friend A {look out Essential Ingredient, the gigglers are back} where we'll learn how to make feta and haloumi! YUM! I'm also going to the Art Gallery to see the Wolfhagen exhibition before it closes on Sunday. I love it so. Do you think I could buy one of his works for myself as a pressie?

We're off to dinner to Restaurant Mason on Saturday night. Can't wait.

Then, on Sunday, I'll get brekkie in bed, pressies and shall just generally loll about. If it's a nice day I'll take myself on a birthday bike ride! In the afternoon my gal's going to a birthday party so I'm taking hubby for his first visit to Le Passe Temps {um, yes, I think it's about my 5th or 6th visit...}.

As for dinner that night who knows?

Enjoy your friday lovelies.

French word{s} of the day: avoir de la chance (av - wahr - d - la - chonce) to be lucky.

4 comments:

  1. I can see a fabulous weekend coming up for your and just in case I don't get the chance HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Sunday. Enjoy the day and I hope you get really spoiled and yes, I am sure you deserve to buy yourself a pressie at the Art Gallery; just as long as you show us what you buy.
    Happy Friday PPMJ and Happy Weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday weekend! Enjoy your celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to birthdays, I am a firm believer in celebrating early and as long as possible! Have a scrumptious weekend and...joyeux anniversaire!!!
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful birthday weekend and a super fantastic birthday on Sunday. Wishing you love, laughter and happiness always. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x