Saturday, November 10, 2012

sweet saturday



It's an indoor kinda day today - it's grey, cold and rainy. Hardly conducive to the 8 loads of washing I need to do this weekend (eeeeek!) Luckily this afternoon I'm off to the Silent Film Festival to check out Hitcock's The Lodger - complete with a real-live musician's accompaniment. I'm meeting a friend there and then we're off to debrief and catch up on her recent OS trip over drinks at Bar Petite. Nice huh?

In the meantime I guess I should work on cleaning the house. Le sigh.

How about you - anything fun planned for this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to Bar Petite this evening too! Will say hi if I see you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that'd be lovely! I'm not sure what time the film will finish (starts at 4pm) but we'll be heading up straight after that.

      Delete
  2. So far its been wonderful. Georgia's year 12 grad dinner, lots of catching up and dancing and oh the beauties in their ball frocks. Tonight sinks and dinner with Toni and family and tomorrow another 18th at good friends. Phew, I'm exhausted thinking about it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome - although, by "sinks and dinner" do you mean "drinks?" or are you just very kindly helping with the washing up ;)

      Have an awesome weekend - and remember, you can rest later, you should always have fun now!

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x