Monday, November 26, 2012

meal planning monday

image from marthastewart.com

Gah, it's the pointy end till Christmas now isn't it? Eep! It's all-stations-go this week, so here's what we're eating.

Monday: my gal has her ballet concert theatre rehearsal tonight and won't get home till late. So I'll whip up a stir-fry with chicken, cashews, brocollini and udon noodles.

Tuesday: late ballet. I'll just make steak and salad.

Wednesday: touch footy for my gal (I know - hectic!) I might make chicken sliders - teeny chicken rissoles on teeny little buns. With baby cos lettuce and a shredded veg salad on the side.

Thursday: we're off with friends to a wine dinner and degustation at Bacchus. Mmmmm. Many courses accompanied by lovely wines. I know, it's a tough life.

Friday: totally forgot about this: I'm going out with my team from work barefoot bowling for a christmas do. FUN!

Saturday: Prawn linguine tonight. With lots of lemon zest and parsley.

Sunday: we'll be up in Maitland most of the day. So a simple meal of a bbq is in order. Perhaps a butterflied leg of lamb, with a chick pea and roasted capsicum salad and lots of greens.

And that's it. How about you?


1 comment:

  1. Yummo! And that's a busy week.

    Tonight I'm having a beetroot and fetta salad that a certain lovely lady gave me the recipe for last Christmas and has been on high rotation ever since. Skip is at a work do, so the kids will have pasta.

    I'm going to steal your slider idea for tomorrow night! Genius!!

    Then Thursday night will be plane food on the way to Vienna!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x