Monday, October 22, 2012

meal planning monday

image from: housetohome.co.uk

Wow, what a weekend. Gentlemen of the Road was one of the most extraordinary weekends of my life - so I need a moment to compose my blog post. Such a big weekend, and another one coming up with a four-day weekend in Kiama to celebrate some awesome friends' wedding. You know those people that you're so amazingly happy they got together and are marrying? This is one of those couples. Love them.

Anyway, here's what we're eating when we're at home.

Monday: I've bought some honey soy chicken kebabs which we'll have with a rice salad (with loads of diced vegies and almond slivers) and a green salad.

Tuesday: Burlesque class for me - I'm totally addicted, it's my favourite form of exercise ever. I'll make spaghetti bolognaise tonight.

Wednesday: I'll cook up something my gal loves for dinner tonight as we're headed off without her for four days (it's okay, her grandparents are staying here and she adores them!) I might make her meatloaf with roasted potatoes, honey-glazed carrots, corn on the cob and broccoli.

Thursday: we're in Kiama staying in a gorgeous beach house on the cliff overlooking the blowhole. We're staying with two other fab couples - so hello fun!

Friday: pre-wedding dinner!

Saturday: wedding - woo hoo!

Sunday: home again. BBQ butterflied chicken perhaps? Easy and tasty. I'll serve it with lentil salad and lots of crispy greens.

And that's it. You?

2 comments:

  1. Where do you buy your kebabs from - always looking for a quick meal that's good quality.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow misread and thought you were attending a burlesque bolognaise class. Sounded intriguing. I would ave wanted to know how one of those worked out. Enjoy the wedding and your yummy food.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x