Sunday, June 24, 2012

sweet, sweet sunday


It may be chilly outside, but the sky's so blue it's just begging me to get out in the garden this morning. There's a few bits and pieces I'd like to do before we head off on holiday on Tuesday for a week!

I'm also a bit excited about this afternoon. Champagne High Tea for a lovely friend's farewell at Bacchus one of my favourite places in Newcastle. This gorgeous restaurant is divine for dinner, lunch and cocktails so I imagine it'll be just as superb for a girly high tea. Can't wait to see what they come up with. Don't worry - I'll be Instagramming it.

Enjoy your sunday x

4 comments:

  1. After a sore, grey weekend, your picture could not have been more perfect. Honestly, your blog is like a balm to my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo high tea sounds utterly delightful! Hope you had a great time PPMJ... and I'd LOVE to see some pics from it too! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x