Wednesday, December 29, 2010

parisian chic




When you're staying in Paris, you might as well make it as amazing experience as possible don't you think? That's why we went all out and decided to splurge on a two bedroom apartment. See this pretty in pink room in the last two shots? That'll be our gal's room. And see that view down onto Rue Saint Honore? Yep, that's from our living room. And I'm still pinching myself that we'll be in Paris on Bastille Day. Fireworks AND the Eiffel Tower? Oh, I'm dying...

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful!

    My parents are traveling to Paris in June and have decided to take an apartment also, I hadn't thought to check their itineraries to see if they would be there on the 14th - you, my friend will be in heaven!

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo. Lucky, lucky. It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm turning a nice shade of emerald as I write x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that is stunning. You make me want to move to France and I don't even like croissants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to pinch yourself!

    It's going to be amazing! xx.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x