Friday, December 03, 2010

friday flowers

How pretty is this? Damn it - how do Martha and her team do it? Obviously having bucketloads of cash to throw about helps - I don't even want to think how much it'd cost to buy this many white roses and fresh cranberries {should I happen to find fresh cranberries in my neck of the woods}. But still, it does make me think about painting the inside of an old glass jar a rich, vibrant red and then popping in an extravagant bunch of white flowers.

Frighteningly festive non?

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Painting a glass red sounds so much easier than sourcing fresh cranberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing. I'd just never even think of doing something like that. Which is why I'm not Martha. Clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh yes, I so wish I had Martha around for those finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo. Lovely and a great festive alternative. Loving your budget idea too! Gosh. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look amazing! I love Martha, I wish she'd come to my house and help me out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x