Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas is the time to...

We're nearly there! Only two more sleeps!! How's your festive season treating you? Mine's treating me to a wee bit of a hangover this morning after a few too many champagnes last night, "t'is the season..." And apparently I decided to sleep by tying myself in knots - or at least that's how I feel this morning. But a good night was had by all, and a few more good nights were arranged. Got to be happy with that.

So I'm going to be diving into my work this morning - no point trying to shirk it. I've got a few more essentials to tick off the to-do list before shutting down for Christmas.

Enjoy your day x

9 comments:

  1. I hope your hangover isn't persistant and you get your work done. One more sleep until Fiji!!!! Happy Christmas! See you in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these Christmas parties are so much fun but they wear you out!! Hope you have a fantastic Christmas Day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, you are so lucky. It's still 3 more sleeps until Christmas over here in the UK! (I am like an excited child! I think because this year I actually have an excited child!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. December isn't December without a hangover or two. I am so darn responsible these days that it's making me feel hungover even without the indulgence. When did I get to be so... gulp... dull!?!?

    But a hangover is SUCH a big investment these days... sigh.

    Anyway, it's been a PLEASURE getting to know you this year, PPMJ. You're such a darling and we like so many things just exactly the same. I'm looking forward to catching up in the new year via the blogisphere. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that tree and that room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tree reminds me of White Christmas - think I want to eat it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I hope the hangover has gone now!

    I have made shortbread and gingerbread today. Just finished wrapping the pressies. Am going to go buy myself a Chrissy frock tomorrow. Then tomorrow night throw a glass of French bubbles and I'll be fully festive!

    Happy Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely I have tagged you over at my blog, don't feel you need to participate though! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you got the essentials done. Have a great Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x